How to make money fast on Facebook in 4 easy steps. The easiest and fastest ways to make money online is by promoting affiliate products places where you can find targeted traffic. And one of the best places to find thousands if not millions of people (targeted traffic) for any niche affiliate product is Facebook. In this article I will be discussing an easy way to make some quick cash from Facebook by getting your affiliate links in front of a targeted audience without paying a dime in advertising.
Making Quick Cash On Facebook Involves Using The Right Strategy
Many people have tried and failed to make money by tapping into Facebook because they are using the wrong strategies. The method of making some easy money from this social media giant that I will be discussing in this article is not new, but if you follow the steps in this article you will succeed where many others have failed.
It’s not enough to know about this Facebook marketing strategy…You need to know the correct way to implement it for maximum results. If you really want to make money fast on Facebook, read closely and follow my steps exactly as they are laid out.
Step 1 – Picking The Right Niche
Picking the right niche is may be the most important part of this 4 part internet income blueprint. If you choose a niche that is saturated with internet marketers then your profits will be slim to none. So my first advice to you will be to stay away from the make money/internet marketing niche.
The people that you will make the most money from on Facebook are…
- People who are not internet marketers and have no clue what affiliate marketing is. Here is a little secret that should be obvious….There are millions more of these kind of people on Facebook than there are internet marketers.
- People who are passionate about a certain topic. In fact..these people are so passionate that they are constantly looking for other people on Facebook that are equally as passionate as they are.
- People who are looking for solutions to a problem. This people will yield the highest profits.
- Sub-niches – Stay away from broad niches that have already been raided by other savvy internet marketers. You want to target people that have not been exposed to thousands of affiliate offers.
So what are the best money making niches to target on Facebook?
Here is a list of popular niches on Facebook. You will need to do a little research too find sub-niches for these topics. Note: The reason I will not give you a list of sub-niches to targtet is because everyone will target the same sub-niches and therefore saturate the niche. Remember…The more saturated a niche is…The less money you will make.
Good money making niches on Facebook
- Weight loss
- Self help
- People who want to be musicians, writers, etc….You get the point.
- Music lovers
To find sub-niches for the terms listed above you can use Google’s Keyword Planner. Or if you don’t want to do keyword research you can use the option below.
To find more profitable niches you can use a free service called Niche A Day. This is a service that will email you a new niche every day along with up to 1000 keywords for these niches. Note: Use the keyword lists to find profitable sub niches that you can use on Facebook.
I recommend you find as many sub-niches as possible if you want to make maximum profits.
Step 2 – Find Affiliate Products To Promote.
After you have found some low competition sub niches to use…Your next mission is to find affiliate products in these niches that you can promote on Facebook for easy profits.
The easiest money making affiliate programs for Facebook marketing are CPA offers. A CPA (aka…Cost Per Action) affiliate program is one that will pay you whenever you prospects take a certain action.
Some examples would be…Registering for a site, A simple email signup, Downloading an app or software, Entering a zip code…etc.
These are great money makers because you get paid a commission for giving away free stuff. To find virtually any CPA offer for any niche you can join a free site called Offervault!
Offervault is a database of the top CPA networks and their CPA offers. You can use this site to find CPA offers for any niche that you found in step 1. If you can not get accepted in a CPA network then I have another option for you listed below.
A second place to find good products to promote to your sub-niches is Clickbank.
Clickbank is also free to join and you get paid a percentage for each sell. Many marketers actually prefer Clickbank over CPA offers because of their excellent reputation of always paying their affiliates on time for every valid sale.
Step 3 – Making Sure Affiliate Links Are Not Blocked By Facebook
Depending on what kind of link that your affiliate network uses…It might get blocked by Facebook.
To overcome this problem you can…
- Use a url shortener (cloaker).
- Use a redirect script.
- The best method – Write an article promoting the product you are promoting and post it on your website or blog. If you don’t have your own website or blog you can use a free blogging platform such as blogger or wordpress. There are hundreds if not thousands of sites that offer free blogs so you should have no problem finding a place to post your content. You can then post the url of the place (blog or website) where you place your affiliate link, on Facebook.
Step 4 – Getting Your Links In Front Your Thousands of Targeted Prospects On Facebook
Your 4th and final step is to get your links in front of the most targeted prospects on Facebook for your chosen sub-niches. There are two ways to do this without buying Facebook ads and we will cover both of them is this article.
One requires you to do some manual work and the second allows you to automate the entire process. We will cover both of these ways right now!
How To Manually Promote Your Money Making Affiliate Links On Facebook
Step 1 – Find Facebook groups to join for the sub niches you selected in step 1 of this article – The video below shows you step by step how to find Facebook groups that you can join.
Step 2 – Post your links in these groups without making them look like spam. To get the most clicks on your links you need to offer a solution to a problem that most people in your groups (sub-niches) would have without looking like you are trying to sell them something.
For this reason it is better to write an article about the subject and insert your affiliate link in the article. This method avoids facebook blocking your links as well as offering the group quality input without spamming them with a bunch of affiliate links. The more helpful solutions you can provide to the group the more authority (credibility) you will have…Which leads to more clicks and more affiliate sales.
Note: Don’t like writing articles? Here is an easy free solution.
- Simply create a free blog.
- Go to youtube and find videos about your sub-niches and embed them on your blog.
- Add a description about the video below it.
- Add you affiliate link or banner below the description of the video. Hot Tip: Make sure the affiliate product you are promoting is something that helps your visitors and is directly related to the subject discussed in the video.
In short…you are not spamming at all! You are actually helping the group find answers to solutions that they may have. If they click on your link and goto your blog or website to read your article…Then they will see your affiliate links. If you follow the previous steps I laid out in this article then alot of these people will be interested in the products you are promoting and will click on your link.
Step 3 - Rinse and repeat for maximum profits.
How To Automatically Promote Your Money Making Affiliate Links On Facebook
Promoting your affiliate links to your Facebook groups on auto-pilot requires a wordpress blog and a wordpress plugin that you can download by Clicking Here!
Whether you choose the manual method or the auto post method…You will find this is an easy quick way to get targeted traffic for your money making affiliate links.
Ps. If you have know of any other methods of making money with Facebook, please share them with our readers by leaving a comment below.
More Ways To Make Money With Facebook -> How To Make Money On Facebook